Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!

My name is Rachel Took, many of you may know me as ladyofrohan on Tumblr or RachelEwok in other circles.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself. I am 20 years old, I report for Middle-earth News and I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. I've been a fan since I was about 12 years old when my family convinced me to watch the trilogy on VHS tapes with them. I've been hooked ever since.

What can you expect from this blog? Well, I'm just starting to get into cosplay so I will be posting my research, photos, cons, and the like from my cosplay here. I also plan on writing longer Tolkien essays as well as my random thoughts. Lastly, I make jewelry and I have an Etsy where I craft Tolkien inspired jewelry so I will likely be posting works in progress and maybe some DIYs.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to building this blog and meeting new friends :)

this is me. hi c:

1 comments:

  1. First of all, you're super cute, second of all HI. I very much look forward to reading all of your posts. :)
    (I love your sweater btw)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

About

Rachel Took | Tolkien Enthusiast ☾ Reporter for Middle-earth News ☼ Jewelry Maker ✰ Actual Hobbit